Arturia have for you Christmas gift and this is a vintage chorus inspired by Roland Jun-6 analog synthesizer. This free plugin have limited offer and that end on 29th December.
What Arturia say about this plugin on their website:
The easy chorus you’ve always wanted
A recreation of a rare and much-loved analog gem, bringing unique BBD imperfection and the easiest set of FX controls you’ve ever seen for effortlessly warm analog grain. The Juno chorus is unique in its popularity – rather than being a pedal, a rack-mounted unit, or a secret studio weapon, it was built into the classic ‘80s synths of the same name. But it was more than just a component. More than a handful of controls at the end of the chain.
Chorus JUN-6’s subtle stereo richness has to be heard to be believed – try it out for yourself below by turning the MIX knob.More info on www.arturia.com
Arturia also create video about Chorus JUN-6 and how you can use it.
How you can get this plugin for FREE?
- Go to Arturia Official Website
- Then on main page you find Chorus JUN-6 FREE GIFT
- Click there after this you need login to your account if you don’t have just go create one
- Register Chorus JUN-6
- After this you receive email about registration
- Now download Arturia Software Centrum if you got it just open find Chorus JUN-6 (Instal and Activate)
- Have a great creative time!